We'd like to take the time to thank each of you for your support of the Mike Spiers Foundation over the past 4 years!
Last June, we were able to provide 1 graduating senior with a $2500 scholarship! In 2017, we are excited to be able to provide 5 scholarships to prospective student athletes who will be attending colleges this fall!
The MSF is now accepting applications from all student-athletes who graduate this spring who look to be a potential candidate to receive a scholarship in June! All must apply by May 1.
The Mike Spiers Foundation
1. Have a website member profile created. You can do so here: www.mikespiers.org/main/authorization/signUp?
2. Each candidate must have signed a National Letter of Intent to participate as a student-athlete at any 4-year university.
3. To qualify, the candidate must have received less than 35% percent of tuition, books, room and board in any combined academic/athletic scholarships and government awarded financial aid.
4. To be a candidate for a 2017 scholarship, you will need to submit a 1000-word essay on the following topic:
5. Candidates Must be present at the dinner banquet in the spring 2017 to be awarded the MSF Scholarship.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org